Saturday, June 8, 2013

Studio Sale - Arabian Horse Painting SOLD

'Opportunity' SOLD
9.5 x 14 inches
watercolor on paper


I have a few pieces that I painted quite a while ago that I'd really love to go to someone who would love to have them. Right now this painting is sitting in a clear bag in a storage bin, which is sad. She deserves to be loved and petted and named George. ;) 

So if you've been wanting one of my paintings, especially one of my white horse paintings (this is one of the first ones I did using my current method for painting whites, painted early 2010) then click on the link to bid. :) 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone! Huzzah! 

6 comments:

  1. I love the colours you use to create your whites - they are so beautiful! The way you convey such warmth and shine in the horses coat is so clever :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully painted, Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is really incredible, one of the most helpful I have ever read, indeed. Portrait Of Maya With Her Doll

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and your way of writing.
    You talk about important topics straightforward.
    I will be a frequent visitor here!

    Arabian horses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment they really do mean so much to me! Because not all bloggers have their email enabled so I can reply directly through email I will try to reply here in the comments. If I don't please forgive me, life must have been hectic that day! :)) Huzzah!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails