Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fitting it in


I have found it hard to fit in painting lately. In addition to my three kids and endless laundry piles that I am trying to conquer we also have a new puppy.  She is a lot of fun, but it really feels like I've brought another newborn home.  Well maybe not quite that intense, but still more work for me.  But that's ok because she is a sweetie, my son just loves her (she was his birthday surprise) and I am very attatched to her already.  Anyway, about painting.  I find that if I don't make time for it I am not as happy a person as when I am fitting it in.  So I have been thinking a lot lately about what to paint next which has been fun, I have some ideas that I am sketching out now.  And I think I will return to a few paintings that I haven't finished and get them done.  I tend to have a few projects going at once so that if I get stuck I have something else to work on without getting too frustrated about my problem one.  Then I come back to it and see things I can change and hopefully make it work.  Here are two that are close to being finished.  It's my goal to finish them up by the end of February.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo proud of you.!.!. You are AMAZING at what you do. I wish I had as much talent in my tiny finger as you do. You truly have a gift and I am proud to call you sista!!! I love your creative spirit. You inspire me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you inspire me! Seriously you do, thanks so much Jen you made my day, proud to be your sista! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment they really do mean so much to me! Because not all bloggers have their email enabled so I can reply directly through email I will try to reply here in the comments. If I don't please forgive me, life must have been hectic that day! :)) Huzzah!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails