Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Paisley Illustration 30/30 #3

Paisley Pony Illustration
9 x 12
copic marker on illustration board
 
Lagging behind pretty bad on this 30/30 challenge. :) I knew it would be tough to fit a painting in every day since I'm pretty much working full time now, and honestly accepting the challenge was mostly just a shove to get me to paint again. And for that alone it's been  a success.
 
I did make a start on a larger watercolor portrait of my son the other day, but it's not really at a showing stage yet. (in other words, it's a bit scary right now. Ha!)
 
This is an illustration I did for a client, a new whimsical style I don't think I've shared with you guys before. It's a lot of fun and I love working this way.
 
Watching: Master Chef
Reading: Alla Prima
Listening to: the dog snore
Snacking on: Peppermint Patties
Drinking: dirty diet coke
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I like the whimsical you! We should all exercise that side of our nature. Don't beat yourself up over the 30 day challenge; it did what you wanted it too. Times off enrich times on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whimsical stuff and the classic stuff too-I follow your page for the handmade ponies and they're really great. I'm happy to see you painting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour chère amie,

    Il est très amusant ce petit poney et plein de charme. J'adore !

    Gros bisous ☼

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Crystal! I can't wait to see your watercolor portrait of your son!!! SO good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I see them on Facebook - Adorable! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good information and great post. I like the website, and am sure to keep returning.
    Cook at best weight watcher recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment they really do mean so much to me! Because not all bloggers have their email enabled so I can reply directly through email I will try to reply here in the comments. If I don't please forgive me, life must have been hectic that day! :)) Huzzah!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails