"Here Be Dragons"
watercolor portrait of my son
Okay friends, remember a few months ago when I talked about a contest I wanted to have? Well now is the time! I'm going to be offering one 8 x 10 watercolor portrait (human or animal, your choice) to one winner of this contest. I've decided to start accepting commissions again after having declined them for the last three years, and the one you win would be the first on my list!
Does that sound good?
But I need your help in spreading the word, so here is what I'm asking for all my fabulous friends to help me with. I'm going to be giving points away for the different ways you could help promote this contest. Some of them you may already be doing (like following me or being my Facebook friend, thanks guys!) others will require a little bit of work on your part (like having a blog or Facebook post about this). This determines how many points you earn and increases your chance to win the portrait.
watercolor portrait of my husbandI appreciate all of you so much, your friendship and kind words have been like a light shining out of the darkness for me on some days, and I've really, truly been honored with that. I know your lives are busy and I want you to know how much it means to me that you take the time to stop by and comment and help lift me up, so this is my way of trying to pay that back to you.
Here's a list of how you can earn points in my contest:
- follow me :) +5
- follow my Networked blog +5
- comment on this blog post (so I know you want to be entered in the contest) +1
- comment on new posts from now to September 30 +1 per post
- friend me on Facebook +5
- blog about this contest (leave me the link) up to four times +5 for each time you post
- post about this contest on Facebook up to four times +5 for each time you post
- link to this contest in the sidebar of your blog +7
- heart my etsy shop right here +3
- were you sent here by someone? Tell me their name and they get +15 for referring you
- total your points and send them to me in an email, telling me what you've done
This contest will run until September 30 and during the first week of October I will announce the winner! Good luck everyone, and thanks in advance for helping me get the word out about this contest! :):):) If you have any questions send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org