Friday, February 22, 2013

In Flight - Andalusian Horse - SOLD

'In Flight - Andalusian horse' SOLD
6" x 8" graphite on bristol paper

A horse gallops with his lungs,
Perseveres with his heart,
And wins with his character.
- Tesio 

Why yes I was waiting in the car yesterday for my boys. Why do you ask?? Getting lots of drawing time in and it's awesome. :) Also my Kindle is now full of games to keep littlest Cook occupied while in the car so he's not bored either. Good times. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

P.S. this is the very same Andalusian stallion from my previous drawing 'Without Wings'
Reference photo by venomxbaby on deviantART, thank you!  

11 comments:

  1. A lovely drawing. You make that white horse stand out with dramatic shadows. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, very well drawn.
    Congrats.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect title for a beautiful painting, Crystal. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you produce such stunning work just while waiting in your car is beyond me!!! I really must find more places to draw - that way I won't be so reliant on studio hours :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hanging out in the car! The depth of your talent just keeps blowing me away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel the speed and elegance of the horse here.. I love your art..

    ReplyDelete
  7. MUCHÍSIMA FUERZA EN EL DIBUJO! DESDE YA LOS CABALLOS LA TRANSMITEN, PERO TU TÉCNICA LA RESALTA...

    FELICITACIONES!
    TE SIGO.

    ABRAZOS DESDE CHILE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your horses are always amazing! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment they really do mean so much to me! Because not all bloggers have their email enabled so I can reply directly through email I will try to reply here in the comments. If I don't please forgive me, life must have been hectic that day! :)) Huzzah!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails